Call Me: +1.803.720-5045
The Shaklee Difference
29 min 32 sec
Request for Wellness Consult.
You can either call me
or fill out this form.
Either way I will get back to you as soon as I can and
together we will schedule a convenient time.
"My 16 years as a practicing family physician have led me to believe
even more strongly that prevention is where the future of medicine must go.
Research confirms that nutrition, weight control, and wise supplementation
can powerfully impact your vitality today and your health in the future,
and I believe that we can redefine wellness in the coming years."
Dr. Jamie McManus, MD, FAAFP
Chair of Medical Affairs, Health Sciences and Education for Shaklee Corporation
Need help getting started?
email me at Smokie@SmokieStuver.com
or call me at 803-720-5045
Purity - Potency - Performance
in your nutritional products
The Shaklee Difference
1 min 30 sec
Developing wisdom, resilience and a growing perspective on the process of aging.
Hi! My friends call me Smokie.
I’m a “retired” person who has
A Passion for the Possible.
Now I have the time to share
my hard-won knowledge:
knowledge AND experience.
If you believe that anything is possible, then we are two of a kind.
I hope you enjoy this website and join me on my Shaklee journey.
If you believe in getting your money’s worth, living a green life, no animal testing and helping others then take a look around. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
P.S. I’m about much more than Shaklee but this website is devoted to promoting Shaklee products.
I believe that we “vote” with our dollars and I found Shaklee to be worth my vote.
If you’re interested, there’s more about me on the page titled
“Who Put This Website Together”.
Changing Brands Can Change Your Life
By being proactive towards your health, you can avoid or minimize the consequences of chronic degenerative diseases.
PLUS Shaklee has many accomplishments and awards in the area of environmental leadership
and responsibility; i.e.,
Shaklee was the first company Certified as Climate Neutral
and continues to hold that designation
Integrity, quality and social responsibility are Shaklee standards, and
making people and the planet healthier is the mission.
Shaklee is an American company
and produces all its products here in the United States.
Shaklee is a nutritional research company
with its own research facility and its own scientists - over 75 scientists and a Scientific Advisory Board consisting of Nobel Prize Winners
and well respected scientific researchers.
This website is constructed by
Independent Shaklee Distributor
Life is short. Live well.
If you don't want to watch the videos, here is a partial summary of
The Shaklee Difference - with some updates:
In 1915, Dr. Shaklee created one of the first multivitamins in the world.
Shaklee Corp. was formed in 1954.
Shaklee is an American company, still here and still manufacturing its supplements here.
In 1960, Dr. Shaklee created one of the first nontoxic biodegradable cleaners.
Dr. Shaklee believed that nature holds the answers to a long and healthy life
and that each of us can make a difference in the world.
Ten Key Steps that are taken to ensure that Shaklee supplements are the best in the marketplace:
1. Shaklee conducts over 100,000 tests annually to ensure the safety and efficacy of our products. Shaklee has never had a product recalled or a warning letter from the FDA.
2. Each and every lot of Shaklee products is 100% tested to ensure and guarantee that each and every ingredient that is part of the label claims is present in the appropriate amounts.
3. All ingredients in Shaklee products are qualified under the incredibly stringent Shaklee protocol, unique in the industry, which tests for up to 350 chemical contaminants,
including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, solvent residues, etc.
4. Shaklee Scientists create formulations so that the key active ingredients are included at clinically efficacious levels, often significantly higher than many companies in the market.
5. Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Shaklee products do not follow "fads," but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
6. Shaklee employs and invents advanced delivery systems to enhance bioavailability
and these systems are tested to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages.
7. All ingredients must be acceptable from the standpoint of the Shaklee philosophy,
as well as detailed scrutiny as to their safety.
Shaklee does not simply accept the Certificate of Analysis that many other companies accept,
but rather retests for contaminants to confirm the Certificate of Analysis is accurate.
8. Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavors,
sweeteners, and added preservatives. Shaklee uses only non-genetically modified soy protein.
9. Shaklee developed many of the standards and protocols for manufacturing that
are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
10. Ongoing proof of Shaklee product performance is demonstrated by:
• Over 100 scientific publications, 90-plus in peer-reviewed journals
• The Landmark Study, the only study of its kind, showed that people
who took Shaklee supplements over a period of 20 years had markedly better
health than both single-multivitamin and nonsupplement users
• Shaklee products have powered athletes to win 125 Olympic medals
-Get Clean is One of Oprah's Favorite Things
and is used in the White House and the Vice President's House
• Shaklee products fuel world explorers:
7 of Time-Life's "Greatest Adventures of All Time"
Jacque Coustau used Shaklee products on his research vessels
NASA Shuttle astronauts use a Shaklee special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade)
Mark Scott, NASA Astronaut, took Shaklee Vitalizer into space with him
Improve your health by using proven nutritional supplements and reduce your exposure to harmful environmental factors in your home.
Take control of your future health by your wise choices today.
Be Healthy / Live Well